There’s no doubt cloud computing has the ability to revolutionize a business, but it’s not as simple as migrating over to a cloud platform. A cloud solution requires proper management, maintenance, and optimization. Before you can begin to enjoy the benefits the cloud has to offer, these needs have to be addressed.
One of the best ways to ensure you’re getting the most out of your platform is to work with a managed cloud service provider. By using a managed cloud service provider, you get access to professionals who can tailor your cloud to fit with your operations. These experts can also provide cloud managed services.
Cloud managed services refer to when your provider takes partial or complete control over your cloud platform. They manage migration, maintenance, optimization, and more. It’s a solution you can use to ensure cloud resources are used efficiently and function as expected.
Depending on your needs, the provider can also help you find the best environment for your organization. For example, if you need a more secure solution, they may suggest migrating to a private cloud. If scalability is more of a concern, then a public cloud may be a better fit. They can even help you deploy a hybrid cloud that uses both of these platforms.
With all this talk about the cloud, you may be wondering how it differs from your current non-cloud solution. If you’re not using a cloud environment, you’re likely using what’s known as local storage. This refers to anything that’s on-premises, like a hard drive or an onsite server. While there are benefits to local storage, it also comes with certain caveats like exorbitant costs, lack of flexibility, storage limits, and risk of data loss.
Public or private cloud data storage, on the other hand, keeps your information and applications in offsite data centers. Although this solution requires you to have an internet connection, there are more advantages and less drawbacks to the cloud. Its numerous benefits make it a superior solution.
When you partner with a cloud managed services provider, they can help you find ways to take advantage of the many benefits the cloud delivers. These benefits include:
- Cloud Storage Privacy: Most cloud services include enterprise-level cybersecurity to keep your information private. In addition, your vendor can implement extra security measures to further protect your data.
- Reliability: Your data and apps are always available when you need them. Even if a server crashes for whatever reason, nothing of yours is affected. This is because your data is stored in more than one location.
- Cost Savings: Between purchasing the equipment and maintaining it, having your own solution can cost a lot of money. Switching to the cloud allows you to avoid these costs and save some money.
- Convenience: Since the cloud relies on the internet, all you need is an internet connection to access your business information. This gives you the freedom to work off your preferred devices from anywhere that has an internet signal.
- Predictable Costs: When you use cloud managed services, you pay a monthly fee. Knowing how much you’re going to spend every month gives you the information you need to create an accurate budget.
- Fast Response Times: If you have a partner like Netprotechs, you can expect fast response times to any technical issue you run into. We actively monitor your service so we swoop in and fix problems before they impact your work.
- Future Proof: With the cloud, you never have to worry about obsolescence. The cloud provider takes care of any upgrades the servers may need. The only thing you have to do is focus on your work.
Netprotechs is an industry-leading managed services provider committed to helping your company succeed. Our cloud managed services are designed to break you free of your physical network limitations and enhance your business processes. From cloud migration to management, we’re here to help you get the most out of your cloud solution.
Contact us today to learn more about cloud managed services.
Whether you are adding a location to your business network or you need to augment your in-house team with 24×7 monitoring, Netprotechs matches the right solutions to your organization’s goals.