Let our experts help you establish a reliable email service for your business.
Email is an essential tool for communication. However, an unreliable email solution could disrupt workflows and get in the way of business. Save time and feel confident that you’re set up for long-term success with Netprotechs. Our experts can help you find the right email solution and ensure your email program is set up correctly.
A business email is an email account created exclusively for business communications. By default, a business email offers group aliases, higher storage, and business specific features and integrations you can’t get with a personal account. It’s also a great way to encourage collaboration and help you manage professional contacts.
Every business needs their own email service and Netprotechs is here to help. By choosing us as your partner, you gain access to experts who are ready to help you through the implementation process. Leveraging our knowledge and experience, we help you avoid deliverability pitfalls associated with complex email setup. We also offer training—like how to create an email group—to help your staff use your email solution more effectively.
In case you need to migrate from another provider, our team makes the process quick and easy so you can hit the ground running.
If your email solution is deployed haphazardly, you won’t be able to get the kind of service you need from it. Our IT specialists want to help your business succeed. We work hard to make sure your email solution is set up correctly and functioning as it should.
For your business email account, you have a choice between two options: go with a free solution or work with a service provider for email hosting. Although it may be tempting to go with a free service, it’s not recommended. Free email services only offer generic domain names—like @gmail.com—which doesn’t look as professional as a custom branded domain.
On the other hand, business email hosting solutions allow you to create your own domain names—like @yourcompanyname.com. Having a domain with your brand name in it makes your company appear more trustworthy among your customers, which maintains your positive brand image.
When it comes to hosted email solutions, there are a wide range of options to choose from. Here are just a few of the leading email providers:
- Microsoft Office 365: Office 365 takes the Microsoft productivity and collaboration tools you’re familiar with and merges them into a cutting edge hosted email solution.
- GoDaddy Web Hosting: This solution is a mature and flexible web hosting provider that offers a variety of tools and services to help satisfy most email needs.
- G Suite: G Suite for business provides enhanced features and functionality that make it a formidable competitor with the likes of Office 365.
- Intermedia Exchange Email: This solution provides a comprehensive and self-directed Microsoft Exchange Online experience that excels at providing a familiar and powerful hosted email solution.
These are only a handful of options that are available to you; there’s a lot more email solutions you can pick from. The Netprotechs team understands how difficult it can be to find the right solution for your business. That’s why we take the time to learn about your company, its needs, and your business goals. With this information, we’re able to sift through the noise and find the right email solution for your organization.
Once we find the best email solution for your business, our team helps you manage the solution. You don’t have to worry about costs or upgrading, we take care of it for you. This offers a number of benefits like:
- Comprehensive Support: When you run into a problem with your service, we step in to provide assistance. We work to make sure downtime is kept at a minimum.
- Scalability: As your company grows, so does your workflow demands. We make sure your solution seamlessly scales with your needs.
- Low Management Costs: The cost of managed hosting services are always lower than the cost of managing your email service in-house.
Work With Us
Netprotechs protects your ongoing success by solving your IT problems today while helping you avoid the long-term pitfalls that most businesses never see coming.