We help you find the right server equipment for your business.
In today’s business world, your operations revolve around your IT infrastructure. As companies become more reliant on digital solutions, the importance of having a dependable IT environment grows. The first step toward achieving this goal is to make sure your network is aligned with your business goals. At Netprotechs, we can help you find the right server equipment to ensure your network never experiences a bottleneck.
Your server infrastructure is the foundation of what holds your systems together. Made of both physical and virtual resources, these components support data storage, flow, processing, and analysis. To get the most out of your server, it should be constructed in a way that fits the needs of your business. Here is where the Netprotechs team can help.
Netprotechs offers server procurement as a part of our more comprehensive infrastructure as a service (IaaS) offering. This is a service where our expert consultants work with you to identify the best server equipment for your business. After sourcing your hardware, our team then performs server installation for your new solution in your on-premises data center. Since this is a turnkey operation, all you have to do is sit back and relax.
The Netprotechs team follows a tried-and-true process for server sourcing. We begin by starting a conversation with you to nail down your goals and the purpose of the new server. This helps us understand your business and your plans for future computing needs. We then carefully consider your security requirements to make sure your infrastructure meets compliance standards.
The next step is to assess the layout of your data center. Your data center can determine what type of infrastructure works best for your business. There are seven types of infrastructure to consider, including:
- Immutable: When infrastructure is immutable, it means the server is never modified after being deployed. If an update, fix, or other modifications are needed, a new server with the appropriate changes is constructed.
- Composable: In this type of infrastructure, computing, storage, and networking resources are extracted from the physical location. It is managed by software through a web-based interface. This gives greater stability and agility.
- Dynamic: With dynamic infrastructure, data center resources are automatically provisioned and adjust to workload demands.
- Contact Center: As the name suggests, this is a type of infrastructure that provides the physical and virtual resources call centers need to operate.
- Cloud: This is the collection of hardware and software elements that enable you to use cloud computing services.
With the necessary information, we begin selecting components for your server. Our team then leverages its expertise to construct a server that’s optimized for your daily workflows. By using a modular approach, we can get the hardware and virtualization into one system. Combining hardware and virtualization makes it easier to manage your system.
Partnering with a knowledgeable managed service provider like Netprotechs can bring out the full potential of your server infrastructure. After procuring and installing your server, our experts can manage your server solution. With our server management service, we take care of monitoring and maintaining your servers to keep them operating at peak performance.
Our team uses a variety of server management tools to perform tasks such as:
- Monitoring: We keep an eye on the server and the applications running on it to identify and fix issues before they can affect end users.
- Updating: When new patches are available, we go in and install the updates for you so you’re always working on the latest software.
- Configuration: Before you can begin using your new server, the software and services must first be configured. We do this immediately so you can start working right away.
With scalable system design and proactive network maintenance, you won’t have to worry about a technology bottleneck limiting your operations.
Server management involves not only the hardware but also the software. Both need to be in good condition for the server to operate optimally. For your hardware, Netprotechs continuously monitors your:
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Random Access Memory (RAM)
- Hard Drive
- Operating Environment
Just like with your hardware, the software needs regular monitoring and maintenance. For your software, we work on:
- Data Backup
Netprotechs protects your ongoing success by solving your IT problems today while helping you avoid the long-term pitfalls that most businesses never see coming.