The Netprotechs team follows a tried-and-true process for server sourcing. We begin by starting a conversation with you to nail down your goals and the purpose of the new server. This helps us understand your business and your plans for future computing needs. We then carefully consider your security requirements to make sure your infrastructure meets compliance standards.
The next step is to assess the layout of your data center. Your data center can determine what type of infrastructure works best for your business. There are seven types of infrastructure to consider, including:
- Immutable: When infrastructure is immutable, it means the server is never modified after being deployed. If an update, fix, or other modifications are needed, a new server with the appropriate changes is constructed.
- Composable: In this type of infrastructure, computing, storage, and networking resources are extracted from the physical location. It is managed by software through a web-based interface. This gives greater stability and agility.
- Dynamic: With dynamic infrastructure, data center resources are automatically provisioned and adjust to workload demands.
- Contact Center: As the name suggests, this is a type of infrastructure that provides the physical and virtual resources call centers need to operate.
- Cloud: This is the collection of hardware and software elements that enable you to use cloud computing services.
With the necessary information, we begin selecting components for your server. Our team then leverages its expertise to construct a server that’s optimized for your daily workflows. By using a modular approach, we can get the hardware and virtualization into one system. Combining hardware and virtualization makes it easier to manage your system.